We are contracted and will carry out repairs or maintenance services at our repair facilities or onboard vessels only upon the following terms, which are aplicable to every contract unless otherwise specified:
- The Customers, which includes the vessel owner, manager, operator, charterer, and the vessel itself, agrees that we will work under their responsability and/or supervision. We shall not be liable or responsible for any kind of damages, injuries or losses caused, direclty or indirectly to any person or property by our personal equipment and/or material used. The Customers Will indemnify us for any and all claims made against us arising out of the death and/or injury of our personnel and/or any third party and/or loss and/or damage to our or to third party’s equipment whilst working under the Customer’s responsability and/or supervisión.
- The Customer shall at the commencement of the contract provide satisfactory evidence of insurance in effect covering:
- Any damages, death, injuries or losses caused directly or indirectly to any person or property by our personnel, equipment and/or materials used and
- Any damages, death, injuries or losses suffered directly or indirectly by any of our personnel equipment and/or materials and we shall be considered an Assured under any such insurance policies
- In case of a vessel, all goods and services are provided on the credit of the vessel and we shall have a lien upon the vessel for our invoices. We shall not be liable for any delays to the vessel in case of strike, labour difficulties, fire, explosion or any caused beyond our control, whether or not if could have been foreseen.
- All invoices are payable upon presentation to the Customers authorized representative. Interest at the rateo f 2 percent per month will be payable on unpaid invoices 30 days after presentation for payment. The no application of this interest after this mentioned credit period, does not overrule our right to apply the same any time began this 30 days term.
- The Customers shall be liable for any reasonable Attorney fees incurred to collect payment due on outstanding invoices.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and subject to Panamanian law and jurisdiction
The undersigned duly authorized Customers representative hereby confirms that I have read these Talleres Industriales, S.A. Terms and Conditions and that the contract incorporates these Terms and Conditions to the execusion of all other Terms and Conditions, which are hereby declared to be of no forcé and/or effect.